cheating-husband31
Mr. Seyi please save me my name please, but I need your help urgently, a friend asked me to contact you because you have helped her before!
Am a christian and married to my husband for over 6 years now we have two lovely kids.
The truth is my husband loves me he pet me and give me all I want.
The problem started 3 years ago when I gave birth to our second child he changed so many changes, I thought it was because he lost his job, but thank God after some prayers and support from my family members he was able to get another job but I thought this will change things back to normal but worst is the case.
My husband and I no longer
live like man and woman, he don’t call me the sweet names he use to again, he don’t touch me nor make me feel like a woman. I have complain and talked to him about this several times but he turns deaf hears to my cry.
The worst is he becomes jealous of every male he sees around me and claim am having an affair with them. Mr. Seyi I have never cheated on my husband since I said I do to him almost seven years ago.
Am fed up with his non husband attitude he put on when my family members comes around.
Something happened, one of my friend took me to her church where her prophet asked me to come outside, he mention everything happening to me which he was correct and also said my husband is planning to use our child for Money ritual, this pained me a lot and I kind of find it hard to believe but remember other things the prophet said which were correct I decided to confront my husband.
After several talks up till now, he has refused to confess to me because I believe what the prophet said.
My husband must have tried it or planning such else the prophet won’t have mentioned it.
Am confused sir, what should I do, he don’t want to confess or follow me to see the prophet to prove his innocence plz advice me quick my heart is tearing apart.
I don’t want to commit adultery, am a woman I need a man to touch me play with me and show me love which this issue has turned my heart into pieces pls help me plz sir
I remain Mrs. Xxxxx Xxxxx